Sunday, January 29, 2012

If You Build it... You will think it is the greatest Fort ever.

Apparently today was “fort day” in our household. The boys spent hours building forts out of blankets, pillows, mattresses, cribs, tables, bins, etc. Our home was torn apart as the 2 and 3 year old ran frantic around gathering the best materials to build “castles” “towers” “tents” “houses” and “forts”.  Tonight I had my first request from Mr. 1st born to sleep in his fort. 
I told him when he was strong enough to lift a mattress by himself, then he would be old enough to sleep under one.
I felt like a real mom!

 
A first attempt
A different approach...
Success!!

… Until a sister tried to join…

2 comments:

  1. Kate this is fantastic! The pictures add so much to the story and I love it :) Hope you're having a happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! How is Michigan?! I think about you all the time. I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete